I am pleased to announce that I have several children's books published by Pen It Publications. I want to keep active links to their site and also to some of their authors and their author blogs here for your easy access to great books. Any Pen It Author is welcome to send me a link to have their work listed here. We are a family of authors and we support the work of our Peers so please check out the publishers website and the online bookstore.
Pen It! Publications,LLC is also accepting submissions. Check out their website for the book shop and current needs for submissions.
1. Truman Beaver
2. Terri Forehand
I have a blog where I review books for children. Carla's Cloud Catastrophe is a funny and imaginative book for children ages 4-8. Carla is missing her birthday party because the clouds are falling from the sky into the town where she lives. Can you imagine if that reallly happened on your birthday? What would you do? It seems silly but oh what fun stomping through the clouds might be.
If mom or dad wants to read more about this fun book by children's author Beth Bence Reinke one click on the link will take them right to it.
Welcome to my author website
My Favorite Part of a New School Year
My favorite part of starting a new school year or a new writing project is gathering my supplies. I love notepads, sticky notes, fun pens, and goofy paper to write my stories. What is your favorite part of starting a new school year? Is it the new teacher, making new friends, being in a new grade, or learning new things? If you really don't like school, is there one thing you can try this year to make it better? Write and let me know how your new school year is going? I would love to hear about it.
This list is empty.
This section is empty.
HELLO.... I Am Back.
I feel the need to re-introduce my author self as I have neglected this site for many months. The long story short is this....life gets in the way of my writing and posting. Uggggggggh. But I have come to the brilliant conclusion that it is the fault of the author, meaning me, that this happens to the extent I have allowed.
That being said, here is the summation of the last few years''''
- Hubby and I packed our belongings of 30 years of marriage and downsized relocating to Nashville Indiana. We still love it here.
- Bought a house, moved a small cabin to our property, opened a quilt shop, and have rearranged ten times to make it home. We still love it here. Sold the big cabin and have a smaller cabin
- Sold the quilt shop, still writing and crafting, Hubby retired, I didn't, bought a second home to be near the grandkids.....
- Both our sons have beautiful wives and families, Our Daughter has an awesome hubby and her kids are growing, now middle school, and high school, and upcoming college. So blessed to be near them as they grow into wonderful young adults.
- Working nights as house supervisor and ED nurse in the middle of the infamous Pandemic.